Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving



I know it's been a couple of (okay, a few!) days since Thanksgiving, but I'm finally getting around to putting these pictures up. We had a great time in Jacksonville with my side of the family. Taylor and Kayleigh had fun getting to know each other again. The girls were great. My grandfather (dad's dad) flew up from Ft. Lauderdale to spend Thanksgiving with us. It was his first chance to get to meet the babies. It was great to get to see him and spend time with him.
P.S. We also call my dad's dad "abuelo".

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like you all had a fun Thanksgiving. The picture of the two girls and your mom (with bows) is hysterical! :) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Those babies are too cute! I'm glad everyone came to Jacksonville. We should do it again sometime!! :)
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

How 'bout Christmas???

Anonymous said...

Why is grandma the only one smiling while wearing the silly bows? Is it possible that the girls don't like it either?