Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We have some fun pictures for you today. Erik carved a pumpkin a couple of weekends ago with our friend, Erick. While we were in St Pete last weekend, the pumpkin shrank like the Wicked Witch of the West! When we got home from St Pete, there was a weird smell in the garage, but the first thing I noticed was the trail of ooze.
We don't have anything for Kayleigh to dress up for this year. Last year she wore her Halloween outfit to her day care, and to the church for Trunk or Treat. Neither place had any activities this year, so I just dressed Kayleigh up for the pictures. It's probably a good thing that we didn't have to take her anywhere, because I think the wings on the outfit bothered her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest lady bug I have ever seen.
"Aunt"Anne

Anonymous said...

One of 2 cutest ladybugs I've ever seen - Taylor being the other one. :)