Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My big girl!



Kayleigh HATES to wear anything in her hair! That is necessary to know before I tell the rest of the story. This morning, I put a bow in Kayleigh's hair, and to my amazement, she didn't immediately yank it out. She kept it in her hair all day! It fell out a couple of times, but she would take her bow to one of her teachers to get it put back into her hair. Hopefully, this means that she'll wear bows more often.
P.S. Kayleigh was chased around by another boy today! Her teachers think that it was because of how cute she is with her bow. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, just why does she have to wear a bow? She is a doll with or without it.
I do, however, think that she should have a pair of pink Nikes to help her run like the wind.
"Aunt" Anne

Anonymous said...

Could she be any cuter??! Congrats mom. One more accomplishment on the list of millions...

Matthew and Valerie said...

You better take that bow out of her hair and hide the make up until she's 30! I just feel sorry for Erik and all of the boys he's going to have to chase away...

Anonymous said...

Erik better have a talk with that boy's mother!!!!

Cayla said...

I love the bow! I think girls should always wear them. Of course I am just a little but of a priss though:)