Friday, September 4, 2009

Getting wet


While Kayleigh and I were at the mall with our friends, she wanted to play in the fountains that were there. I didn't think it was a good idea, so I told her that if she waited, we would play in the water at home. We were able to play outside for a long time after dinner tonight and Kayleigh LOVED it! She had more fun with me spraying her with the hose than running through the water in the sprinkler. I think she liked the hose because I would let her have it to run after me. Erik mowed the lawn while we played, and as soon as he was done he joined in on the fun. He helped dry her off while I got out of my wet clothes. He had her wrapped up in her towel and his, and it was so cute that I had to get a picture!


Completely random side note: We FINALLY got our digital camera back from Canon today!!! It works like it's brand new again!!! Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Matthew and Valerie said...

That is a cute picture. I was just wondering if you got your camera back. Glad to know you did!