Monday, August 31, 2009

Post-carpet

I am giddy with excitement over the new carpet in our house! Of course, I could also go for a nap, so maybe that's part of it. Our slumber party with Kayleigh in the living room left us all wanting more sleep this morning. Kayleigh thought it was too cool to get to sleep out there with us and couldn't go to sleep. Luckily, tonight we'll be back to our regular routine. I'll post more pictures when the furniture is back in everyone's room, but that task might not be fully accomplished until this weekend. Obviously, I'm not help to Erik when it comes to the big stuff.
I do think Kayleigh's room is the prettiest out of all of the rooms because of her walls. I think the green goes really well with the carpeting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Kayleigh asleep with Tracy standing guard! The carpet looks great! Hope you all get a good night's sleep tonite. :)

Jenna said...

Wow! That looks awesome. I will come see it in person sometime soon. It looks so fresh in the house...and they were there all day, it better look good!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Nice! Congrats on the new carpet! Gotta love a neutral color carpet!

Kelli said...

Yeah for new carpet! I do love Kayleigh's butterflies in her room. So fun. Have a great weekend. Hope you're feeling great and getting excited about "Jr.". =)