Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip to Jacksonville

Last weekend, Kayleigh and I went to Jacksonville to visit my sister and brother-in-law. My camera is still being fixed, so I didn't get to take any pictures. Luckily, Valerie's camera works, so she took a bunch for me! I didn't get the pictures from her camera, but click HERE to read more about our weekend and see what we did. I figure if you're going to her blog anyway, I'm not going to write the same thing she did. I'll use my time to do something else! :)
Did we have a good time? Yes. Did Kayleigh have a better time than I did? Yes. She LOVES her aunt Val, and I am pretty much ignored the entire time Valerie is around. Every time I would try to do something with Kayleigh, she would say, "No, aunt Val do it!" Thanks kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who had more fun - Kayleigh or Aunt Val. What does she call Matthew?

Matthew and Valerie said...

We both had a good time, though I wasn't sure about chasing her through Wal-Mart in flip-flops! Kayleigh finally warmed up to Tio Mateo Sunday afternoon.