Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"I'm the big sister!"



Kayleigh has already gotten a t-shirt that says, "I'm GOING to be a big sister", but now my mom and dad have sent a shirt for her to wear when the baby is born that says, "I AM the big sister". I had to get pictures of her in her cute shirt, and then some of her holding her baby doll, getting a glimpse of what it's going to be like in just SEVEN WEEKS!!! I know the doll is much smaller than baby brother, but I thought it was a cute picture, and I think I'll have to have her practice holding a baby that way. Then she'll really be ready to hold her brother.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks a little like Jill in the 2nd picture. Sorry it's a little big on her but it's cute anyway!!

Anonymous said...

Pleaes remember Mumble in the photo too.
Maybe Caden (can be spelled with a "C") will start with Shamu since I am really in love with Shamu right now.
"Aunt" Anne
I think Kayleigh looks like your mom in the second photo. Sorry, Jim!

Matthew and Valerie said...

She certainly looks ready to be the big sister! Kayleigh looks like a big girl in the 2nd picture.

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh will look even bigger when you bring Bob home. :)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Anne, we have talked about you needing to get baby brother a stuffed animal like you got Kayleigh. Remember, it has to be big enough for him to grow into...maybe a giraffe with a long neck??? A whale would be good, but I think Shamu is too expensive!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Cute! I can't believe he'll arrive in just 7 weeks!

Kelli said...

Super cute. Love these shirts. =)