Friday, August 7, 2009

Get ready to meet our baby...

...on September 30th! It's official! I got it all cleared at the doctor's office yesterday. I'm scheduled for a c-section at 7:30 AM September 30th. I think it's cute because Kayleigh's birthday is May 30th, and this little one's birthday will also be on the 30th of the month. No names, but Kelli, remember we had to wait for Norah to be born to learn her name, too! Erik would like to have this little one named before he's born, but we have to decide that we've chosen one that we both like and think he will, too. We won't keep it a secret if we nail it down to one name, I promise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll either need two blogs or change the name!
dad

Matthew and Valerie said...

Aunt Val would also like to know the baby's name so I can finish his picture!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry.

Anonymous said...

His name should be Kaden- American origin, means "fighter", and sounds great with "Kayleigh" and "Eikeland". Just a thought...
"Aunt" Anne

Kelli said...

Blah, blah, blah! Yes, I know you had to wait. =) That's because I had no idea what the gender was though so I have an excuse. Nah, nah. Can't wait to find out his name though. I LOVE Samuel! Are you asking for any suggestions or do you have some in mind?

Still waiting for that baby ticker!!! (Even though we do know the actual date now.)