Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doctor's appointment

I had a doctor's appointment today, and I'm happy to report that everything is still going well. I have had some serious Braxton Hicks contractions these last couple of weeks. The doctor isn't concerned with them and says that it's normal for the second pregnancy. We tried to schedule the c-section, but the scheduling lady wasn't very helpful. I know the September calendar is up for the hospital, but she didn't really look at it. I'm not sure what happened, but if you are there to schedule surgery, and she's the person that does the scheduling, shouldn't she be able to do it right there??? She's supposed to call me back in the next day or so, so I'll keep you posted.
Yesterday, Kayleigh and I started her swimming lessons. She is enjoying the time in the pool, although wishes it lasted longer. The lessons will go until next Thursday. It's fun because it gives us something to do, and hopefully both of us will get more comfortable with her in the water. Erik will try to come out one day next week. If he does, I'll make sure he gets some pictures so that I can post them.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yes, Lisa still needs to put a baby ticker on her blog. SEPTEMBER!?! You just got pregnant! It's really flown. Are you feeling ready for next month? I'm so excited for you. There's nothing like a mama's boy. =) Any names yet?

Anonymous said...

How come "Daddy's little girl" sounds so sweet but "Mama's boy" doesn't???

Matthew and Valerie said...

I can't wait to see some swim lesson pictures.