Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas part 3



I'd like to think that Kayleigh enjoyed her first Christmas. It was a busy holiday season for sure, but we got to visit with lots of family and friends. After the Eikeland family Christmas, we went to dinner with the Giuniperos. Kayleigh's eye had been gunky on Saturday (the day of the Eikeland get together), and the next morning I was positive it was pink eye. Yuck! Sunday morning we were in a walk in clinic getting a prescription for her. The doctor also wanted to give her amoxicillin because she thought that Kayleigh might have a sinus infection. She gathered that from her runny nose and the fact that she couldn't get over her cough.
By that afternoon we were off to my parents' house. We spent the evening with Valerie and Matt at my parents' house. On Monday, we visited with Granny and Aunt Ola. They wanted to see Kayleigh even though she was sick! Monday night we had dinner with the Woodsons and my grandmother.
Kayleigh opened most of her gifts Christmas morning before conking out for a nap. She liked to pull the paper off of her gifts, but then she put it straight into her mouth! I'm not sure she understood that the good stuff wasn't the paper, it was what was underneath the paper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So we shouldn't have gotten Kayleigh anything, just wrapped a box? Thanks for telling me now!!