Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 month check up

Yesterday, I took Kayleigh to the doctor for her 15 month check up. Everything is great, and the doctor was impressed that she has two molars coming in. She had to get 3 shots yesterday, which was not fun. The nurse had me hold Kayleigh in my lap while she gave the shots. While she was screaming, I'm pretty sure I saw a bottom molar starting to come in.
She is still short and chunky, coming in at the 4th percentile for height (!) and the 71st percentile for weight. She's grown 2 1/2 inches since her 1 year check up, and has only gained about a pound and a half.
I don't have any cute pictures or videos of Kayleigh this time. We are trying to get one of her saying "toot toot!" She learned that from my mom while we were in St Pete. We have also taught her to pinch her nose and say "toot toot". If she's feeling really brave, she'll do it to one of us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She can pinch my nose anytime and say anything she wants to. :)

Matthew and Valerie said...

Fourth percentile for height? Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie shortie. :)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

So what were her actual weight and height?