Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh my gosh!



We are in SO much trouble!!! Kayleigh's teacher told me today that she and some boy were smooching and hugging today! First, they were on the slide. Then, the smooching and LAYING ON PILLOWS continued in the "safe area" where kids can go to calm down before joining the group again. Somehow Kayleigh and her friend got back into the safe area and laid down next to each other. Both teachers had to check it out before separating the two. I don't know what Erik is going to say when he hears this! It's probably a good thing that he doesn't take Kayleigh to school. Hopefully that boy got a good talking to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the boy cute? Is he registered in a good school? What is the problem here? We can plan a June wedding in 2030.
I bet he is a doll-just like my wild child niece. Ha!
Go Kayleigh!
"Aunt" Anne
P.S. I knew those pole dancing lessons would cause problems...

Kayleigh and Brian said...

It always goes back to the pole dancing...

Matthew and Valerie said...

Yes, I guess it is time to talk to the other parents. Not many people can say they met their first love as a 1 year old!!

I wish the teachers had a camera!

Anonymous said...

Darn! I was hoping Jack would be her first kiss! I guess she doesn't like younger men.

Kelli said...

Keep your eyes out for this dude. Could be trouble!!!