Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pictures!!

I realize some of you are going through withdrawals since I haven't put any pictures up this week. Last night while Erik and I were getting ready to go out to dinner with our friends Rob and Cassie, Kayleigh was sitting on the bed waiting for us. She was so cute leaning up against the pillow like her dad does when he watches tv. Then today, I was able to put one of my small hair things in her hair and make a little whale spout. She kept trying to get the camera again, so it was hard to take a good picture. By the time she was done playing with the camera, she wanted the pony tail out of her hair!
Kayleigh was sent home from school yesterday because of some stomach issues. They have carried over to today, but she is mostly acting like her normal self. We are just VERY careful before we change her diaper so that nothing runs out on us. Gross!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you fix that whale spout on that precious baby again, Mumble and I both will get you. AGHH!
"Aunt" Anne

Matthew and Valerie said...

I love babies and whale spouts! And pig tails, though Kayleigh might not be ready for that yet! Glad she's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Well, there's 2 different views on the old whale spout. "Aunt" Anne needs to see your hair in one. She'd love it. I'll see what I can find. :)

Ali said...

Love the new pics....she is getting so big!