Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New hair do

Kayleigh has been letting me put her hair in a ponytail lately, and I LOVE getting to do it! It started last week when her teacher put her hair in a ponytail. This was a huge step for her, because she normally wouldn't let me near her with a brush and hair thing. One of the teachers at her school even commented on how ponytails have made Kayleigh a new woman. Kayleigh used to be very shy and wouldn't talk to any of the other teachers at school. Now that she has her ponytail, she is more outgoing.
I put her hair up every day now, because 1. I can, and 2. She's so dang cute!!! Enjoy the pics!
PS. Kayleigh's 3rd i-tooth broke through today!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

The "do" looks great ma-ma! That's one fun thing about having a girl.

Matthew and Valerie said...

Yay Kayleigh! What a big girl she is!