Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Gators!!

We are getting ready to cheer on our Florida Gators tonight. Erik, Kayleigh and I all wore Gator stuff to school and work today. Kayleigh wore a cheerleading outfit (not pictured) that she got from Erik's parents to school today. She supposedly had a blow out, so they had to change her outfit! This afternoon, I changed her into an outfit from my parents so that we could take pictures and you could hear her tell you what a gator "says"--chomp chomp with hand motions. Kayleigh was in the middle of eating a cracker when I took her picture and video, so I'm sorry about the crumb on her chin!

3 comments:

Ali said...

yeah! Go GATORS! Love the video:)

Matthew and Valerie said...

Keep working on it Kayleigh! It sounded like she called Ginger, too.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

She saw Ginger or Tracy at the beginning of the video and she wanted to make sure they knew where she was!