Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home sick

Kayleigh and I have been at home sick these last two days. I would have gone to school, but Kayleigh was miserable yesterday and I just wasn't sure she was ready to go back to school today. She's acting more like herself, but I don't think she would have enjoyed a whole day at day care. So, while we're at home, I thought we could still do some work. We are going to visit my brother and his family this weekend, so we are working on their names. I went to their blog and enlarged a picture of the three of them so Kayleigh could see who I was talking about. Here she is practicing their names.

4 comments:

Matthew and Valerie said...

What about the rest of the family???

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I already told you she can pick you and Matt out of a picture! We're about to see them, though.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing that! We're so excited to see y'all and to hear that sweet little voice in person.

Kelli said...

Super cute! She's getting so big.=)