Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kayleigh + pens = :(

Last night Kayleigh got a pen off of my beside table and started to play with it. Playing began with drawing on a sheet of paper. It ended with drawing on her legs. I did think it was funny until she drew on my sheets! That's when play time ended. When you're looking through the pictures, you'll see one where Kayleigh is giving Erik a dirty look. I was trying to get her to say, "cheese", and Erik said it instead. Kayleigh was mad that he said it before her.
Kayleigh had a great time in Mobile last weekend getting to play with her cousin, aunt and uncle. Mom and I ended up cutting our trip short because of bad weather, but we had a great time while there. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I'll have to wait to get pictures from Mom or Nick and Robyn.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh good gracious! You gotta love a toddler's creativity, even if it IS with pens! =)

Matthew and Valerie said...

I'm glad you got the look she was giving Erik. I probably would have missed that shot. I'm sure you'll get the pen out of your sheets, therefore: Kayleigh + pens = :)