Friday, April 17, 2009

Swing set



I have been on craigslist.com a lot recently trying to find outdoor toys for Kayleigh to play with this summer. This week I saw an ad for a swing set, and was so excited about it. Kayleigh loves to be outside, but she doesn't have much to play with out there, so it might be fun for her, but not for me! Oh, the best parts of the swing set deal were that the lady delivered it for free from across town, and she gave us a toddler swing to go with it for no extra charge! Erik and I had planned to buy one for Kayleigh this weekend and were excited to save the $20.

Kayleigh has already figured out how to climb up the stairs and sit on the slide by herself. She gets mad if we try to help her out, but Erik and I have decided that we at least need to be behind her in case she missteps.

Jack S., we can't wait for you to come and play, too!

3 comments:

Ali said...

YEAH! You got it! It looks like Kayleigh loves it already and you will be so glad to have it right in your yard! Can't wait for the girls to meet next weekend...they are going to have a blast!

Jenna said...

Oh Jack S. will be over very soon! It looks like Kayleigh loves it! Nice find you craigslist queen, you.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I bet she is going to have lots of fun on the swing set. I hope you and Erik like pushing her in the swing!