Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



It was hard to get Kayleigh to sit still for a picture, so here's the best I could do.

Here's a nice Easter story for you: I put Kayleigh down for a nap in only her diaper, because I had taken her out of her dress. About 20 minutes later, Erik heard her calling for Mommy. She didn't sound very upset, so he thought he would let her be and maybe she would go back to sleep. Ten to fifteen minutes later, she's calling for Mommy again. This time Erik went upstairs (I was napping). He saw a diaper on the floor and wondered why I didn't throw it away. Then he got closer to Kayleigh and realized that she was naked! Luckily she didn't pee in the bed, but it was quite the surprise! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clothes are really overrated, you know.
Perhaps the early "pole" dancing lessons influenced her more than we know.
"Aunt" Anne

Matthew and Valerie said...

I love the dress she is wearing. Too cute!

Ali said...

I love her dress, such a happy girl! Can't wait to see you all!