Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday morning

There have been quite a few nights recently when Kayleigh has woken up and wanted out of her crib. Last night (early this morning!!) she did it again, and Erik got her out to the day bed that we have upstairs. She doesn't mind sleeping on that, and does pretty well on it. I hope that means that she will be ready for a toddler bed this summer. I say that because I know I won't be able to put her in or take her out of her crib after my next c-section, so I want to make sure she is ready for a toddler bed before then. Anyway, Erik went to wake Kayleigh up this morning so we could do some shopping, and this is what he found:


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the poor child has been drooling on the bed!
dad

Kayleigh and Brian said...

I didn't even realize that she had drooled! Good catch!

Kelli said...

NEXT C-SECTION! I think you need to share your exciting news!!! =)

Kayleigh and Brian said...

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! You know I wouldn't spring that news on you like that!!

Matthew and Valerie said...

When are you going to convert the crib to a bed?

Anonymous said...

She is SOUND asleep. Cute pj's.

Kayleigh and Brian said...

She'll switch to a bed over the summer when I will be able to stay up late and keep her in her bed and won't have to wake up for school the next morning.

Molly said...

Awesome pictures, Lisa!! I love the polka dot pj pants---I want some just like them!!!

Hope you are doing well, and I'm glad you had a good trip to Nashville!

Love, MOlly