Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleepy baby


Kayleigh and I have both been exhausted this week. It's been a little bit of a bummer for me that Kayleigh is so tired. All she wants to do when she gets home is sleep, and I miss getting to play with her. The people at day care get to have all of the fun with her, and all I get to do is get her ready for school or ready for bed.
Erik had a quiet day with Kayleigh today. Yesterday, the day care called me after school saying that I needed to come get her because she had a fever. We could tell that she didn't feel well last night. Today her temperature has gone down, and she seems to be feeling better. I hate to say it, but I'm afraid that her fever was trying to fight off another cold. She's coughing more today, and her nose is stuffed up. She's drooling a lot because she has to breathe out of her mouth. Luckily Erik had the day off today, and I have Monday off, so Kayleigh has plenty of time to get better before going back to day care on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And whose bed is that???
Hey, wherever she can get to feeling better- go for it. I just had to tease you a little..
Anne

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little angel. I'm glad she's feeling better.