Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bathtub blow out!

I decided to give Kayleigh a bath this morning before we head over to Jacksonville for a couple of days. I was reading my Reader's Digest as she bathed, and I got a funny feeling that she was doing something in the tub that she shouldn't be doing. I thought she peed, but when I took a better look, it was POOP!! Oh my!! And not normal baby poop--this was the thick stuff like she had been eating solids. Gross!! I grabbed her and wiped her down. Then I started in on the ducky tub and the big tub. It was a MESS! When I was ready to start over with her again, I saw that there were poop streaks on the bath mat that I placed Kayleigh on. Oh boy. We had quite the time this morning. On the plus side--she's all clean now!! :)
P.S. A lot happened this morning, so keep reading the other posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you saying only one of you had fun this morning during her bath???

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I guess that's what you get for expecting your 8 1/2 month old to bathe herself while you enjoy a good read :)