Monday, February 4, 2008

Sam's Club


As crazy as it may seem, Sam's Club seems to be the place for Kayleigh to have firsts. Okay, she's only had two firsts there, but they were significant. Kayleigh laughed at Erik for the first time at Sam's Club. That was awhile ago, but I couldn't believe it when she laughed at him. It was pretty cool. Of course, it was when I was home with her all day every day, and I couldn't figure out why she hadn't laughed at me!
Moving on...On Saturday, we were back at Sam's buying some stuff. We let Kayleigh sit up in the shopping cart for the first time. Any other time we'd had her in a cart, we always just propped her up in her car seat. She LOVED sitting up and being able to see people! Other people loved getting to see her, too, but is that really a big surprise??? :) Our little Kayleigh is turning into such a big girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we making a trip to Sam's this weekend? Or will she be just as cute at home? I know she'll be/is super cute!! :)
~Valerie

Ali said...

Oh the little things that we get excited about! Believe me, it keeps getting better and better!
-Ali