Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sleep at last!!!

For those of you who know, Kayleigh went for a little over a week without sleeping much. I'm not sure how she did it, but she did! She would wake up almost every hour at night and not want to go back to sleep. Saturday night, Kayleigh fell asleep before I got her nightie on her. There was no way I was going to wake her up to put it on, so I just laid her down and put a blanket over her. She still woke up twice, but they were several hours apart. She actually slept a good 12 hours last night. I was thrilled!!! I haven't had that much sleep in awhile, and it felt good to not be dragging first thing in the morning. I say that, but it was really Erik that was up with her most nights.
Erik and I decided that she either needs a lighter nightie, or we're just going to go back to letting her sleep without clothes on, but cover her with a blanket of course!
Here's to a restful night's sleep!!

No comments: