Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sitting up

Kayleigh has been able to sit up on her own for a couple of months now, but yesterday, Erik and I saw her get to a sitting position from her stomach. She can push up to a crawl position, and then keep going from there. I think that means that she should be crawling pretty soon.
Erik put Kayleigh to bed about 8:00 last night. Around 9:15, she started crying, so I went upstairs to check on her. When I got into her room, she was sitting up looking at me! I couldn't believe it. I think now she's going to have to learn how to lay back down. I'm afraid she's going to wake us up for a few more nights trying to figure out how to get back to a good sleeping position.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babies have SO MUCH to learn. I know it takes as much patience on your part as it does on hers. But she sure is growing up fast.
9 months tomnorrow. WOW