Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kayleigh and friend



Most of you know that I have a summer job. I am watching my neighbor's son for her a few hours a day, Monday through Thursday. This morning I wanted to give him a leg workout, and let him run around like his mother and I do, so I put him in Kayleigh's walker. Kayleigh did not want to miss out on the fun--or didn't want him to go too far in her walker, you decide--so she got behind him to help push. Luckily, he didn't go too fast, so Kayleigh didn't fall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Kayleigh pushing him or is she holding him back so he doesn't take off in her walker?? Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I think that Kayleigh is a perfect little lady. She seems to have already learned that men need assistance in "driving" anywhere.
'Aunt" Anne

Matthew and Valerie said...

I bet she is loving having him around since she isn't with her school friends for the summer!