Sunday, June 8, 2008

Last birthday party



Tonight was the last birthday party for Kayleigh. We had a big one for all of the Eikeland June birthdays...and Kayleigh. :) We all had a good time. (I did, at least!) It's always fun to get together with the family. We tried to get Kayleigh and Thor to split their little cake, but as you can see from the pictures, Kayleigh still doesn't like to get dirty. Thor is obviously a boy, because he dug right in. Somehow the mess got cleaned up, but it wasn't done by me!

4 comments:

Cayla said...

Wow! You are fast. I guess I just got home so you had some time to get ahead of me on your blog! I am just now getting to my blog so we will see how it looks. Zac and I had a great time at the party tonight!

Kelli said...

Cute! How neat that the cousins will grow up so close in age. =)

Chaille' said...

How Funny! It was so much fun watching in person and we will love to go back and look at the pictures and remember the day! I can't believe they are a year old!

Matthew and Valerie said...

It might be a good thing that Kayleigh doesn't like to get messy. She may be a big help cleaning the house when she is older. Mom would be so proud!!