Friday, June 13, 2008

Water day



Even though Kayleigh isn't enrolled at her day care for the summer, we still planned on visiting about once a week to keep Kayleigh accustomed to it and her teachers and friends. I knew that today was water day at school, but I thought it was just an end of the lesson plan for her class. I had no idea it was going to be such a big deal! I guess the school is going to do it every Friday, but not always with so much stuff. There was a blow up slide with this little tunnel, but Kayleigh's class wasn't allowed on it. That's fine. Kayleigh wasn't real excited about the water this morning. Which is interesting because she had a GREAT time in Erick and Amy's pool last night!
Kayleigh's favorite part of the morning was the snow cones the kids had after being in the water. She would bite at the top of it, and eventually just grabbed chunks of ice with her fingers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that she did have sunscreen on her pretty little body?
Banana Boat # 50 for Babies is Dr. Cognetta's first choice for kids.
"Aunt" Anne

Matthew and Valerie said...

I wish I was invited for water day at Kayleigh's school! She looks adorable in her swimsuit!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Anne is right - only use sunscreen specifically for babies.