Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Mommy, Ginger's on the floor!"

While I was making dinner in the kitchen last night, Kayleigh made that comment to me. That really wasn't a big surprise, because there are only a couple of other places Ginger could be. She then said something about wanting to be on the floor, too. If I had posted this last night I could have come up with the exact wording. Imagine the look on my face when I turned around to see Kayleigh lying on the floor next to Ginger! I begged her not to move so that I could get this picture. Thankfully, she cooperated.

3 comments:

Chaille' said...

I love it!! Sometimes I would just like to lie on the floor like Ginger.....and Kayleigh!! But then I would have to get up...that would be the problem!

Anonymous said...

That's funny, Chaillé. Many of us would have that problem.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I'm just glad Ginger wasn't eating or drinking at the time...