Sunday, July 29, 2007

A new baby!



Taylor Elyse Villacampa arrived at 5:51 PM Central time. I was wrong before saying that Robyn had pitocin in order to induce labor. She really just had her water broken, and labor came on by itself. Unfortunately, Robyn's labor was like mine--she pushed for 2 hours and then was told that she would have to have a c-section. Taylor did NOT want to come out of mommy's tummy, and I guess got wedged into Robyn's pelvis. She did have to be on oxygen for a little while, and is now under the biliruben lights for jaundice. Her number was 7.1, which isn't too high, but the doctors are being extra careful with their little one.
We can't wait to meet her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I have been checking your blog all day today! Please tell Nick and Robyn I said Congratulations!!.
She's beautiful and I am glad things are o.k.
Allison
P.S. Sorry I missed you and Kayleigh when you were at my mom's. I hope to meet her soon!