Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 months old!!!











I can't believe that Kayleigh is already 2 months old. The time has really flown by. She'll go to the doctor on Thurday for her next appointment and get a round of shots. Yikes! I am NOT looking forward to this visit, and now that I can drive, I have to take her by myself. I'm afraid we'll both be crying by the end of the visit.
I put on her two pictures so you can see the difference between one month and 2. Notice that her eyes are open. That's one change. She's definitely more awake and more alert now, and likes to follow things with her eyes. She's also smiling a lot more now. That's my favorite trick of her so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't believe how much bigger she looked after just 2 weeks!! She's so contented no matter who is holding her (like her mommy) and you know ALL of us loved seeing/meeting her this weekend. Thanks again for making the trip down after such a busy week. We love it when you're all here. :)
PS You win "the game".

Anonymous said...

Wow, 2 months already! She really has grown a lot. I like the comparison pictures!
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh has surely grown in 2 months, easily seen when you compare her to the penguin. She sure is a good baby (at least that's what she told me to say!!)
dad

Anonymous said...

What a precious little penguin- Kayleigh that is.
I can't wait until she is holding that penguin and dragging it all over the place. You will soon realize how quickly time flies by. Enjoy every moment.
Aunt Anne