Tuesday, July 3, 2007

One month check up


Erik and I took Kayleigh to her one month check up this morning. It was hard getting up and going because she only slept for 3 (that's right THREE!!!!) hours last night. I'm not quite sure what her problem was. The doctor said that everything looked perfect. What else could it be?? :) Her measurements are:

head: 15 inches

weight: 10.6 pounds

length: 21 inches

The picture of Kayleigh is her with a penguin that she got from one of the teachers, Anne Priddy. People talk about taking pictures of the baby with something big to see how they grow. I should have taken a picture of Kayleigh with the penguin when she first got it, but I didn't, so we'll start now that she's a month old!

Erik started ripping up the linoleum in the dining room and kitchen last night. He's off for the rest of the week, and we figured this would be the best time for him to do the tile in those two rooms. I'm not usually a lot of help with Erik and his projects, but I think I'll be even less of a help with this one. Hopefully all will go well. I'll post pictures when he finishes this.

3 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay to the appt. going well. Boooo to the 3 hours of sleep!

Anonymous said...

Little "Mumble" is cute, but Kayleigh is cuter. It will be fun watching her grow... Kayleigh that is. I hope the penguin stays the same size!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute next to the penguin! I'm sure next month we won't believe how much she's grown and how little she once was!
~Valerie