Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another surprise!

I know that this is a little overdue, but I thought I would go ahead and put it on the blog. Shirley was the one to get the surprise this last weekend. Her mom, sister, brother and his wife all surprised her with a visit last Friday. Shirley had had surgery, and they came up to give her some moral support. They made it to the hospital before Shirley was discharged on Friday. I decided to have everyone over for dinner that night. I made fajitas, refried beans and yellow rice. It--in my humble opinion--was delicious! It was also so nice to visit with everyone and for Kayleigh to be able to meet more of Shirley's family.
P.S. We missed you, Aunt Ola!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to introduce Kayleigh to more family? I know they loved seeing her. Nice of you to have them all for dinner so they could visit.