Friday, September 21, 2007

Grandparents' Day



Today was Grandparents' Day at Kayleigh's day care. The big event lasted from 9:30 until 11:00. That's a little early for Kayleigh and me to get up and make it to school, but we managed, even with the rain that we had! Shirley was able to make it for the whole time. Jim had a doctor's appointment, so he came later. He made it just in time for me to leave for a hair appointment, which is why he's not in the pictures. The redhead in the pictures is Ms. Kinney, one of Kayleigh's teachers.
Oh, and Kayleigh DOES wear clothes to day care, abuelo!!! They took her clothes off so that they didn't get messy in the paint! I did get a good little laugh out of it when they said that they were going to undress her. I said, "Oh, I can't wait for my dad to hear about this!" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least she was dressed in one of the pictures. What a nice thing to do for the grandparents.