Monday, September 3, 2007

Surprise!!!


Yesterday, Erik and I, along with my sister, Valerie and her husband, Matthew, surprised our mom for her birthday. Valerie and I were in cahoots with our dad and aunt planning the surprise. We kids got to Bern's Steak House in Tampa before our parents and aunt and uncle arrived and were seated at the table. When our mom walked in, there we were, ready to celebrate her birthday! Valerie and I had even talked to mom earlier in the day to see what was going on. She had no idea we were on our way to have dinner. It was so much fun to see everyone again, even if we were just down last week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT picture!! I feel like I hardly saw her with all of the flashes going off!
~Valerie

Kelli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. V.!!!!!