Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where has the time gone???


I can't believe it. Kayleigh is 3 months old today! This summer has flown by faster than I ever could have imagined. She is smiling a lot more, "talking" more, and staying awake longer. I love the smiling and talking, but sometimes I wish she would sleep just a little more! She sleeps fine at night, but during the day I feel like I can get more done if she were asleep. Yes, I know that I can put her down while she's awake, but she likes to be held--And, I'm wrapped around her little finger.
I would do another slide show of how Kayleigh's grown, but her pictures are on the other computer, and I don't know how to get them. But, these are cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby penguin- Kayleigh that is.
She appears to be communicating quite nicely with Mumble.
Love, Mama P.