Monday, August 20, 2007

Roll over!!!

Those are the words that I keep repeating to Kayleigh. I feel like I'm treating her like one of the dogs. But, I promise you that today, just minutes ago, Kayleigh rolled over on her own! I'm trying to not get too excited since she was on the bed and rolled towards me. I think she might have had a little bit of a downward roll. Either way, it was amazing to see her do it! Did I mention that she did it twice??? She's now on the floor, and I'm talking to her like she's either Ginger or Tracy trying to get her to do a trick! I think she's going to do it again, and that it wasn't a fluke. I'm so glad that I'm not at work today!! What a neat thing to see her do something new!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed NADA at school today. Kayleigh rolling over is much more important than any first day syllabi, and new students.
Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

Maybe Ginger and Tracy can teacher her how to do it on command. Just have lots of treats as they are training her! :)
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kayleigh!!! Roll on!!
Love, Aunt Chaille'