Tuesday, August 21, 2007

High school reunion




Today, 4 other girls and I got together for a little play date and catch up. The other girls pictured are all girls that Valerie and I graduated with. We were all friends, and it was so much fun to get together with them and their little ones. The girls pictured (and their kids) are: Kelli Bates holding daughter Avonlea. Her son, Lincoln is in the car seat. Kayleigh and me, Alison VanDuyne and son Noah, Polly and her daughter, Reese, and Ashley and her fill-in. Ashley has a son named Gavin, but he was sick today, so didn't get to come and play. The other girls are getting together again next week and would like to continue having play dates. I really might have to convince Erik to get a job down here! I'm going to miss out on all of the fun! I just wouldn't be able to go back to work, for fear that it would conflict with my fun time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelli is really starting to look like her mom! I'm sure you had a wonderful time catching up. I wish it was still summer time and I could be down there with you all!!
~Valerie

Anonymous said...

This is equally cute and scary lol - love it :)

---cousin Jill