Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Giuniperos







Erik has been friends with the Giunipero family since he was in elementary school. Last night, Mrs. G invited us to go to dinner with the group. We went to a seafood place called Angelo's. It's an awesome restaurant that was destroyed by hurricane George and just re-opened a week ago. We were there to celebrate Michael and Karina's birthdays. (I'll explain who everyone is.) Mrs. Giunipero is also on of my moms up here in Tallahassee who I know I can go to if I need anything. She has definitely taken me in as one of her own. Mrs. G considers all of us pictured here her kids. I have numbered everyone so that you can see their relationship to each other. Erik and I were so glad to be asked to be a part of this family dinner, and, as always, enjoyed our time with everyone.
Here is who everyone is:
1. Erik--my hubby
2. Matthew--the oldest Giunipero son. He lives in Chicago with Karina
3. Karina--Matthew's girlfriend (she's from Poland. Isn't that cool??)
4. Lee--The Giunipero's next door neighbor since they moved in sometime in the 80s or earlier
5. Chrissy--Michael's wife and Tyler's mom. The three of them live in DC
6. Amanda--the youngest Giunipero. She lives here in town and works at THM. She had hoped to give Kayleigh her first bath after she was born, but was assigned the wrong area of the hospital! She was the first friend to meet her, though!
7. Joey--Amanda's boyfriend
8. Paulina--Karina's sister. She lives in Poland, but she and her parents are here for a week visiting Karina and Matthew. She got to be a part of the group, because we figured if Matthew and Karina get married, she's going to be a part of the bunch.
9. Lisa--it's me!! I'm Erik's wife and Kayleigh's mom
10. Kayleigh--My baby.
11. Michael--The Giunipero's middle child and husband to Chrissy.
12. Tyler--Michael and Chrissy's son

No comments: