Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our little plumber


I just went to check on Kayleigh as she takes her nap, and this is what I found. The poor girl has thunder thighs, so we can't make the diapers tight enough to fit her waist. They have to be loose at the waist to fit around her thighs. It always makes me smile when I see her crack, though, and I'm sure this is just one more thing she'll be telling her therapist about! :)
On a different topic, Tracy (the dog) is getting smarter by the day. Somehow she managed to hide the note my mom had left saying that Tracy had already been fed and let out this morning. I guess mom did it while I was still asleep, and before she left for work. When I woke up, both Ginger and Tracy were asleep in bed with me, not looking at all like either of them had been up and fed. It was only after Tracy got her second bowl of food and was back in from being let out that I saw the note. I'm not sure how she did it, but you better believe that I'll be looking harder for that note tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am siding with Kayleigh: no more embarassing photos. I cannot wait until she is 16- you will be sorry for these shots.
Remember all those teenage girls in your Spanish classes?
Aunt Anne

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Ok, that's hilarious - both the pictures and the story about Tracy. Taylor is looking forward to meeting y'all! We're hoping to go to Val's for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Yay Val's for Thanksgiving! I'm planning on going too!

I can't wait to see Kayleigh tomorrow. Oh, and the adults too! :)

~Valerie