Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm not bragging, but...

Okay, maybe I am bragging, but I'm afraid to jinx the good thing I have going. Kayleigh has slept 8+ hours the last 3 nights!! I'm so excited that I don't know what to do with myself!! This morning, I woke up before she did, and was able to pump so that we could attempt our return to church. It's a good thing that I got up so early, because it took almost twice as long to get ready this morning, and I even showered last night!!! Kayleigh still doesn't like to be left by herself and wants to be held, so Erik and I have to trade holding her while the other gets ready. Luckily, it doesn't take Erik too long to get ready and he could give her the first bottle of the day while I worked on myself. Ahhh...life is good!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am sooooooooooooo jealous! I too hope that Lincoln will be there soon. They're both about the same weight and age so I think you're "beating" us. :) Please let us know of any tricks you have. he he....

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! We knew the time would come, but I'm sure you're glad that it's here sooner rather than later.
~Valerie