Sunday, August 12, 2007

Uh oh!

I hate to say it, but I think Kayleigh has found her thumb! I used to be a thumb sucker, and it's possible that Kayleigh is turning into one, too. She has been sucking on her fist for a little while, but these past few days, she has stuck her thumb in her mouth after a few seconds of sucking on her fist! We'll see what happens, but of course I am now having visions of her in braces.
Last night, we played cards at Erick and Amy's house. Obviously, Kayleigh came with us. Erick (the friend, not baby daddy) taught Kayleigh how to play Phase 10. It's a lot cuter when you see the pictures. Amy has them on her camera, so I'll have to get them from her so that I can show them off!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

No worries. There are positives and negatives to thumb sucking. Avonlea sucks hers and its been great because since she was Kayleigh's age, she's been able to self-soothe herself back to sleep, hence giving Rob and I more sleep. Rob and I were both thumb-suckers and neither of us needed braces. Lincoln is beginning to get his fists in his mouth as well so we'll see if he is or not. :)

Anonymous said...

I knew she was going to be a thumb sucker! She just needed a little time. Take a picture and post it!
~Valerie