Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First flight



You would have thought that Kayleigh was a veteran flyer by how well she did on her first flight to Chicago! Even with an HOUR (!!) delay on the runway, Kayleigh slept the entire way. Thank goodness she was so good. I'm not sure what I would have done if she freaked out. The flight wasn't full, so she got to stay in her carseat, rather than having to sit on my lap.
On our way back from Chicago, Kayleigh decided to stay awake a little longer. She still did great. She made her tired noise a few times (it's really cute if you haven't heard it yet), but I think the noise from the plane was louder than her, so it didn't bother people. Plus, there was another baby that was crying, so I'm sure he drowned out any small noise that Kayleigh made!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU SURE HAVE A GOOD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!