Sunday, October 28, 2007

Success!!!



Erik and I have tried a couple of times to feed rice cereal to Kayleigh. This time, I'm pretty sure that most of the food went down. Before, she would mostly spit it out. I only used a teaspoon this time, and she didn't eat it all, but that's okay. I figured that I didn't need to force feed her while she's still nursing. Notice how neat of an eater she is! The worst thing she did was try to stick her fingers in her mouth while the food was in there. We'll keep trying the cereal. I don't think she's allowed to try "real" food until she's 6 months old.
P.S. Yes, we have heard about the Bumbo recall. Erik and I have decided to only put her in it on the table when we are right there. She will never be put in the Bumbo on a high surface when we're not in arms length.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!! She looks pretty neat this time. Wait til you try spaghetti. We'll want to see those pictures for sure.