Friday, October 5, 2007

Oh boy!

Today is going to be Kayleigh's first plane ride. We are leaving from Tampa to go to Chicago for the weekend. Matt Giunipero and his girlfriend, Karina, have been wanting us to go up there. I think they really just wanted a break from traveling to Florida! Since Erik is already up that way (he's been in Detroit all week) we're going to meet in Chicago. Luckily, Kayleigh and I have a straight shot up there, and Erik is going to get there first, so he can meet us at our gate. I have a couple of bottles for Kayleigh to suck on while we take off and land. I think this should be an okay experience. Mom is going to take us to the airport, and she can go as far as security with me. I'm taking the stroller and car seat. The car seat is FAA approved, so if it isn't a full flight, she'll be able to sit in her car seat next to me, rather than on my lap. I can also check the stroller at the gate, so I won't have to carry her far.
I need to get a few last minute things done while Kayleigh's sleeping and I wait for mom to get home from work. We'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: