Thursday, October 11, 2007

Four month check up


Today, I took Kayleigh to the doctor's office for a check up and shots. I asked the doctor about her lingering cough from the cold she got a couple of weeks ago, and the doctor said she was fine. Kayleigh would have done better at the appointment, but we cut into nap time, and let's face it, that would make anyone sad!! She did fine with her two shots, although I just gave her some more Tylenol because I think she has a little fever right now. I know that's one of the side effects, so I'm not worried about it.
I finally took her 4 month pictures. Sorry that they're late. She's starting to enjoy Mumble more and I think it shows!
Oh, Kayleigh's measurements today were:
length: 24 inches (or 2 feet if you prefer)
weight: 17 pounds 12 ounces. She gained almost 4 pounds in 2 months!!!

Aunt Valerie and uncle Matt should be here any minute. We're leaving tomorrow to meet Taylor and see Nick and Robyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the penguins think that Kayleigh is the cutest of all. I am thrilled that she likes Mumble- he has been her buddy since day one.
Mama P.