Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kayleigh can CRAWL!!!

We were at Erick and Amy's new house on Friday night, and after dinner, Erik (notice the difference in spelling...that's how you know which Erik/Erick I'm talking about!) called me upstairs and said that Kayleigh could crawl. Erick is Kayleigh's favorite friend, so of course she would do anything for him, including crawl for the first time. We were so excited! She will only crawl to the object that she wants, and then sits up to play/chew on it. You'll see that on the video. I have a feeling that we are soon going to feel like Curry. He said, "It was really exciting for about the first week. After that, I missed him being where I left him."

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Hooray Kayleigh!!! You go girl.

Anonymous said...

I will begin her training for her first 5K soon...
Good job, sweet girl.
Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kayleigh!!! You are on the move now!! Life will never be the same again!:)
Love,
Aunt Chaille'

Anonymous said...

My little niece is growing up!! At least you have a little longer before sbe's running around the house!
~Valerie

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay! Go Kayleigh! Can't wait to see you in person!