Monday, March 10, 2008

No more ear infection!

Kayleigh had yet another check up this afternoon from an ear infection that she got in January. We are happy to report that her ears are finally looking better. I was worried that the doctor would suggest getting tubes in her ears. He did say that it could be a possibility down the road, but we don't need to make that decision right now. I'm glad because I was really nervous about that! We had been praying that Kayleigh would have a good check up and God answered our prayers. Hopefully now we'll have a healthy baby for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for healthy babies!! I'm glad her ears are good. Hopefully she won't need tubes in her ears because I have heard they can be a pain to deal with.
~Valerie

Kelli said...

Wow! Cool, new change on the blog Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! It seems brighter.