Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas parties



Last weekend we went to two Christmas parties with Erik's work. On Friday night, his company hosted an adult party at a country club in town. There was a photographer there that took our picture. I had teased Erik while we were in line about doing a prom pose for our picture, and almost started to laugh outloud when she actually made us do it! The party was fun. We hung out with people that I already know, and I got to meet a lot more coworkers of Erik, including the father of one of my students!



On Saturday night, we went to a kids' party, again hosted by Erik's company. They had it at a place in town with a bunch of blowup slides and play areas. Since Kayleigh is so small, we got to go on the slides with her. We had so much fun, but I was sorry that I wore a long sleeved shirt and pants! It was cold outside, but I was hot from all of the playing I was doing. At that party, all of the kids got to have their picture taken with Santa, a gift, and a $10 gift certificate to Walmart. Do you like the look Kayleigh is giving Santa??? Priceless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute family...but again, where is Mumble?
He would have relaxed Kayleigh around Santa, I am sure of it.

Matthew and Valerie said...

I love the pictures! I wonder if the photographer was just at a high school Christmas party?

I love your curly hair, too!

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh coudn't get much farther away from old St. Nick, could she?

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Erik, you both look great at the adult party!! Such a good-looking couple.

Kelli said...

Looks like fun Lisa. I'll bet you two enjoyed a night out alone with no Kayleigh in tow. Rob and I have a Christmas party tomorrow and I'm counting down the minutes. =)