Thursday, July 23, 2009

I love you


A while ago, Kayleigh and I were practicing sign language. She knows some signs from before, and she would use them before she could speak. She still does some of them now, and we were reviewing those, along with a couple of new ones. No, I am not trying to make her fluent in sign language, because I can't say that I am. But, it's fun to teach her some things, and it's good for her to know other languages, right? :) Anyway, one of the signs that we were practicing was "I love you". I would put her fingers in the correct position and they would stay for a couple of seconds. Today, I was sweeping in the dining room when she called me to come see her. I did, and was so excited to see her doing the "I love you" sign! Of course, I had to take her picture! I tried to get one of her without the cheesy face. I'm not sure how to get her to stop doing that! I think we're going to have a lot of crazy pictures until I can figure out how to get her to stop doing it. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try playing music- she seems to be her cute little self when dancing (with a pole or without a pole).
Spanish is a nice other language too, you know.
"A.A."

nick, robyn and taylor said...

How cute is she!

Matthew and Valerie said...

Aww! What a sweetie!